Wednesday, February 20, 2008

10 weeks

So I am 10 weeks along, only 202 days to go. I went to the doctor yesterday, and she said every thing looks good. I will go for an ultra sound on Monday to make sure of that. I thought I would post a little info about what happens during each week of the pregnancy.

So here is week 10:

  • The baby reaches a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom
  • The baby weighs less than a quarter of an ounce
  • The head comprises nearly half of the fetus' size
  • The face is well formed
  • Tooth buds, which will form the baby teeth, appear
  • The limbs are long and thin
  • The fetus can make a fist with its fingers
  • Genitals appear well differentiated
  • Red blood cells are produced in the liver

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012