Saturday, March 22, 2008

15 Weeks

This is day number 105 and I'm 15 weeks pregnant!
I have 175 days or 25 weeks left, and I am 37.5% of the way there.

The baby weighs about 1.75 ounces and is about 4 to 4.5 inches in length. It's heart is growing strong and, even though it is little, it is pumping between 20 and 25 quarts of blood every 24 hours. By the time I am ready to deliver, my baby's heart will be circulating up to 300 quarts of blood every 24 hours. Although it's eyelids are still fused shut, it can sense light. There's not much for the baby to taste at this point, but it is forming taste buds. Finally, if I had an ultrasound this week, I might be able to find out whether it's baby's a boy or a girl!

I have to wait 4 weeks until I have an ultra sound. We will all hope that when I go the baby's legs are not crossed so we can find out what I am having.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012