Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Restless Legs Syndrome

A few years ago I was diagnosed with Restless Legs Syndrome. Tonight my restless leg is so bad it is preventing me from being able to go to bed so I thought I would blog. For those who don't know what Restless Legs Syndrome is I will fill you in. RLS is a neurological condition that is characterized by the irresistible urge to move the legs. The leg pain of restless leg syndrome typically eases with motion of the legs and becomes more noticeable at rest. Restless leg syndrome also features worsening of symptoms during the early evening or later at night. The characteristic nighttime worsening of symptoms in persons with restless legs syndrome frequency leads to insomnia. To read more about RLS click here.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012