Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

I was a day early for Cinco de Mayo. I made taco's for dinner last night, and tonight is pasta with garlic bread! I should have planned the weekly menu a little better. I guess there is always next year!

So I am trying to figure out what the weather is going to do today. It was sunny when I got up, then it was cloudy, and now the sun is back out. I am waiting for Raegan to get up from her nap and the weather to stay nice so we can go for a walk. I am going to keep my fingers crossed. Oh the joys of living in the northwest!

I thought I would give a little update on Raegan. She is getting so big, 10 months old and weighing 14 pounds. The last 10 months have gone by so fast, yet so slow. I am going to have to start planning her 1st birthday here soon.

Well I hear Raegan waking up, so I have to get going. I have new pictures that I will try to post later today.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012