Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Always Sick

I feel like Raegan or I are always sick. This weekend I ended up with a bladder infection, can I just say not fun at all. Then I stopped to think about it and in February I had kidney stones, and in January I had bronchitis. What a year 2010 has turned out to be thus far!!

So to top off a weekend of not feeling good and spending much of my time on the couch, Sunday night Raegan started coughing around 2:30a and by 3:15 she had coughed enough that she was a wake. I picked her up and put her in my bed, and by 3:30 the coughing got worse. I got out the nebulizer and started a breathing treatment for her. The breathing treatment took about 25 minutes, and I was thinking Raegan would go back to sleep. I WAS WRONG!! Raegan didn't go back to sleep until 5:00a. I feel a sleep a few minutes later and before I knew it my alarm was going off and it was 6:10a. Needless to say I got up showered, then realized I still wasn't feeling good and decided I was going to call in sick to work.

Today Raegan and I are both feeling better, she is at daycare and I am here at work!

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012