Saturday, August 9, 2008

First Smile

Today Aaron and I went to go see Raegan. She is doing really good. She is now on the nasal cannula and no longer needing the c-pap. I am happy that she has decided to be a big girl. So on to the big news of the day. Raegan smiled for the first time where we could really see her smile. She did it 3 times. She heard the doctor and I talking about her. The doctor said that she was really cute and she was going to have all the boys fighting over her. So I told Raegan that even though she is cute, she has to wait a long to have a boyfriend. Then she smiled at me. Raegan has more personalty than I think I am going to know what to do with.

Aaron and I also did a parent education class. We learn basic things about car seats, SIDS, just different things about bringing baby home. We also learned infant and baby CPR.

Tomorrow Raegan is going to have another eye exam. I hope that goes well. And early this next week it looks as if she will be moved closer to home. I can't wait. Less driving, and more time spent with Raegan. I will be able to come home in the middle of the day, and then go back in the evenings after dinner.

I will give you an update tomorrow and let you know how things are going.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012