Sunday, November 2, 2008

Home


I am very happy we have been home for over a week and I don't see any signs that we will have to go back to the hospital any time soon. It has been tough adjusting to having Raegan home. I get up with Raegan Sunday-Thursday nights and Aaron gets up with her on Friday and Saturday night. I am still trying to figure out how to get sleep, make Raegan happy and get chores done around the house. I haven't really figured out Raegans sleep schedule, except for the fact she will sleep good one day and not the next. I am sure that as she gets older things will get better.

Friday night we took Raegan to the neighbors houses to go trick or treating. Not all of are neighbors had seen Raegan so is was nice for them to get to see her. A few of them offered to babysit if we ever need a sitter. I thought that was very nice of them.

Well Raegan is starting to wake up so I have to get going, but before I do here is a picture of Raegan in her costume.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012