Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to life

Back to reality....

Life has sure been full of it's ups and downs these last few months, but I think I can say that it's starting to mellow out. Life is always full of change, some of it good and some of it bad, you have to take it all in stride and know that God has a plan for you. Slightly lost on what God's plan is for me right now, but I will say that God has placed some crazy things on my heart this last year, and sometimes not knowing when or how I was supposed to do these crazy things, everything has always fallen into place and I have done what God has asked of me.

Long story short, I am staying in Vancouver. Little more needs to be said!

With all that life was brought me, I called a few of my girlfriends up and asked if they wanted to come to the beach with Raegan and I, and bring their kids. We all meet at a mom's group and our kids are all best of friends. Nice to spend the day with three woman who have seen Raegan grow since she was just 5 months old, they knew her story, and they know what has gone on in Raegan and I's life these last 4 years. So this last Saturday we loaded up headed to breakfast and then off to Seaside, OR for the day. The weather was cold, and it drizzled for a little while, but we didn't let that stop us from enjoying the day. I decided that this trip to the beach was going to be a yearly thing that we all do, since we all had so much fun. 

 I love having such great friends, they are all a true blessing!


My girl and I at the beach

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012