Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm wide awake

Yeah, I was in the dark ~ I was falling hard ~ With an open heart ~ I'm wide awake
How did I read the stars so wrong? ~ I'm wide awake ~ And now it's clear to me ~ That everything you see ~ Ain't always what it seems ~ I'm wide awake ~ Yeah, I was dreaming for so long

I wish I knew then  | What I know now | Wouldn't dive in | Wouldn't bow down

I'm wide awake ~ Not losing any sleep ~ I picked up every piece ~ And landed on my feet
I'm wide awake ~ Need nothing to complete myself, no

I don't have to pretend |  And it's too late | The story's over now, the end

I'm wide awake ~ God knows that I tried ~ Seeing the bright side ~ I'm wide awake 
But I'm not blind anymore...

I'm wide awake

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012