Monday, September 22, 2008

Maybe Friday

News on the street is Raegan might be home by Friday. Raegan just needs to go five days without any bradycardia spells. She has gone two days, so three more to go. If not this week I am sure Raegan will be home next week.

Raegan has changed from her scheduled feedings to just needing to meet a required amount within a 12 hour time period. We are still working on breastfeeding, Raegan is starting to get the hang of it. I think the more practice she gets the better she will do.

I can't wait for Raegan to come home. To think that she will be three months old next week and she has never been outside, the only time she has been out of the NICU was when she went for her surgery's. This will be bitter sweet. I will miss the staff at the hospital, the residents, the nurses, the doctors. I will never forget the people that have come to know us. Raegan and I will be back to visit. This will be a big change, I wont know what to do with myself not driving to the hospital everyday. I am sure that Raegan and I can find things to do to fill our day.

Well for now I better get to bed, but I will keep everyone updated on when she is going to come home.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Erin Shea said...

Oh Cyndi! That's SO exciting!!!!!! COngrats!

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012