Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Way to long

Raegan and her favorite doctor

You know you have been in the hospital to long when the hospital staff makes you feel like family. The staff can joke with me and I can joke back. It helps take the edge of the fact we are still in the hospital. I am so great full for the staff, but I am ready to come home and bring Raegan with me. There are some staff that cares a lot about Raegan, they spoil her. I couldn't be in a better place.

So a little about Raegan she is 4 lbs 1 oz and 16in long. She is getting so big. Based on her weight gain in the last 2 weeks, I am hoping that within the next two weeks Raegan will have gained enough weight to have the second surgery and then we will be very close to going home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron and Cyndi, she is so beautiful, I can't wait until you can bring her home, she is getting closer all the time.

Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

This is where I started to teach her to stick out her tongue!

Cynthia said...

Yes it is. You know she smiles every time I say your name.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha.

Did you know my girlfriend stole the this picture off my fridge because she wanted it at her house. Not sure if she wanted it because Raegan is so beautiful or because I was in it?

I hope the new year is full of joy!

Cynthia said...

That is very cute, I will send you another. Also you need Facebook, all the cool kids have it.

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012