Friday, January 6, 2012

From me to her

Earlier this week when I was putting the Christmas stuff away in storage I came across a box of things from my past. One of the things in the box was a Piglet stuffed animal that I had got when I was a kid. I don't remember where is came from, I just know I've had it for a really long time. So I pulled the Piglet out of the box and brought it into the house to see if Raegan wanted it. I handed it to her and she has been playing with it since. Last night I went into her room to turn off her lamp and she had Piglet under the blankets right next to her, and this morning when she got up she came in my room with Piglet in hand asking if her and Piglet could snuggle with me.


Last night

This morning

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012