Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow

              Many of you know that I never watch the news, and the weather, well when you have lived in Washington your whole life what the weather man says means nothing! The other day I overheard people talking about it starting to snow over the weekend, so just out of curiosity I went to weather.com and looked at the 5 day forecast. Sure enough it showed snow for the weekend. Since you can never really count on what the weather man says, I didn't get my hopes up. As an adult you don't get snow days, so the thought of it snowing and sticking just seems like a huge pain when you have things to do. I guess for Raegan's sake I hope we get some snow, since this will be our last winter here in Washington. I guess we shall see overnight what will happen in this wonderful place I currently call home!!!
               








              

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012