Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

It's
What did you do with your extra day?

Today I figured I better take advantage of the day and get stuff done. Here is what I got done today and it's only 4:30pm!!!

I was up by 7:30am, got ready to go to the gym, got little red up, out the door by 8:30am, dropped her off at daycare, went to the gym, came home and was showered and ready to go again by 10:30. Headset was broken, so I headed over to Target to exchange it, but first made a quick stop to pay rent, and ask for touch paint for my walls. Tried to quickly make it through Target, but had 3 phone calls while I was in there! Got home about 35 minutes later, put away the few things I picked up, called my love, no answer :(  switched the laundry out ( I have done 7 loads today), cleaned the bathroom including scrubbing the tub, and moping the floors, swept and moped the rest of the house, wiped down the walls in a few places, took a break to each lunch, then back to patching holes in the walls from the stuff I took down above my bed this morning. Rehung the stuff that was above my bed to other walls in the house, hung up some new stuff I bought, dusted, painted the walls where I filled the holes, washed all the bedding, and hung up new curtains in my room, spray painted some letters that are going to go above my bed, unloaded the dishwasher, made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, checked facebook, and read the feature that my love just had done about his car. I sat down to post this, and now I still have to fold laundry and put it away, make the bed, do today's bible study, make dinner, and then help my love with his homework later tonight. 

I think I used this extra day wisely :)


No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012