Monday, June 23, 2008

Another day

So today is Monday, and I have now been in the hospital for 8 days. Yes 8 long days. Well I guess this week has gone by pretty fast. I went for an ultrasound this afternoon and the doctor said that things look good. Good as in they have not gotten any worse. We hope that things would get better, but we know that will not happen, so all we can hope for the things to stay the same. I haven't talked to the doctors over here today, so I am not sure what is going to happen, but I am hoping that in the next say or so I will go up stairs and then by the end of the week go home. Going up stairs means that the baby will only have to be monitored once a day, unlike now she is monitored one hour every eight ours.

So when I know more I will keep you updated.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012