Friday, June 20, 2008

Unexpected

So on Monday Aaron and I went to the doctor to check on the baby and see how she was doing, and we got some news. News is that I am now on bed rest here at the hospital. So after a two and a half hour ultra sound on Monday, they let us know that the blood flow from the placenta to the baby is not very good. They let us know that because of this she is about four weeks behind in size. She is measuring at about 23 weeks and I am almost 28 weeks. She weighs about 1 lb 4 oz. They also said that they don't think I will make it to 40 weeks. Their goal is for me to make it to 32-34 weeks. So what that means for me... not sure. I could be here in the hospital for the next 4-6 weeks or they might let me go home. I am hoping they let me go home.

Don't get me wrong it's nice not having to do chores and having some one take care of things for you, but I am not that kind of person. I also can't stop thinking about all the things that need to get done at home. Oh and I miss my dogs.

Well enough for now, I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012