Friday, December 19, 2008

8lbs

Raegan had a doctors appointment today and she weighs 8lbs, and is 19.5in long. It is exciting that in two weeks Raegan put on 8oz. Last month she only put on 8oz. I am hoping that this month she will put on a pound. My goal for her is to be 8lbs 8oz on January 5th when we go see the pediatrician for Raegan's 6 month check up. Wait I can't believe she is almost 6 months old. Boy how time flys when your not in the NICU.

Today was a very good day we got to see Doctor Mary, Laura, and Mitzi. Oh and we got to meet Dr. Marys dad Dr. Rogers. Today's doctors appointment was a NICU follow up just to see how Raegan is doing as far as meeting milestones. Raegan is ahead of where she should be for most things. The only thing that she needs to work on is being more vocal. Raegan is vocal, but not in the right way. As I shall put it more talking less yelling. We also had them print out Raegan's Grow chart to see how she is doing, she way off the chart. I will go scan them and post them here so everyone can see. Just so everyone knows I have no complaints about Raegan being small. We get good use out of things, and that right there should make any parent happy.

I hope everyone is doing well, and having fun in the snow (if you have snow). Stay warm and have a great weekend.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012