Monday, March 12, 2012

Daily Devotional- Parenting

Day 25

17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.



TRUSTING GOD (PART II)

Are you concerned that your children may be headed down a path they should not follow? God tells us we must trust Him. He has a plan. Habakkuk faced the truth that his nation was about to be destroyed for its disobedience, but he found a way to trust and even rejoice in the Lord, knowing that God's ways are impossible to fully understand. He knew God was working and that his job was to wait quietly and let God's will be done.

The psalmist described this level of trust in Psalm 46:10, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations; I will be exalted in the earth!" (NKJV).

Trust God — His plan is perfect, even when it is so contrary to our own.
 

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012