Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How I have changed over the years

Looking back from High School to now

I am looking back over the last 10 years at how I have changed not only on the inside, but on the outside as well. I have never been the super skinny girl, but in high school I was in shape and fit. I came across a picture while at my mom's house the other day and it was from 2006. I looked at it and that was when I was at my all time heaviest 280lbs. After losing 100lbs over the last couple of years I am kinda embarrassed that I used to weigh that much. I am not really sure how I ended up that heavy, but it happened. After leaving my exhusband I realized that I need to lose weight and get back in shape. Not only for me, but to be able to keep up chasing a child around. It hasn't been easy, and I always say I can look at food and gain weight! How have I lost the weight..... I have become my active, trying to get to the gym a few times a week, playing indoor soccer on a coed team every Saturday, and trying to eat better. By eating better I haven't dieted at all, I just don't eat as much, and I have cut out the drinking of a lot of soda. I try to eat more fresh fruits and veggies, and most of all try to eat out less.  Below is a picture journey of the last 10 years. 
 
2002 My senior Picture
2002 Senior Prom
2003
2006 (Me at my heaviest)
2009
2010
December 2011 - My 28th Birthday

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012