Thursday, July 10, 2008

1 week old


Holding moms ring

I just got back from seeing Raegan today. We talked with the doctors today and they said she is doing really well. They are going to take out the ventilator today and put her back on the c-pap machine. They are also going to do an ultra sound to make sure the ventricles are staying the same size and to make sure there is no bleeding in her brain.

Today she would sleep then wake up. She all ready has a big personality for being so small. We are hoping on Sunday to be able to hold her again. The doctor said that she is ready.

The doctors said that Raegan will have to stay in the NICU until her due date September 13th. She may get to come home a little early, we will just have to wait and see. They also that once she gets a little bigger we might be able to move her up to the NICU at SW Washington Medical center, that way she would be closer to home. Aaron and I will go check out the NICU once they think she might be able to move. I would like her to be close, but I also want her to have great doctors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures :)

I am so happy to hear that she is doing well.

I hope and Aaron are holding up. It has to be a rough time for you all.




Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012