Thursday, July 24, 2008

3 weeks old

Raegan is 3 weeks old, and as of today she weighs 2 lbs. It has been a very exciting week. She was put back on the c-pap machine, moved to the big girl room, taken off the antibiotics, reached the 2 lb mark. Raegan is a fighter, she just wont give up. I am so proud of her for being so strong.

I want to thank all the people that have came up to OHSU to see Raegan. It means a lot to Aaron and I. I am also greatful for the people the keep us in there prayers. Raegan is doing good, but we are not out of the woods yet. We wont be out of the woods until we can bring her home.

Well I am off to bed. I need all the rest I can get before Raegan comes home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Raegan!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear everything is going well, as I expected it would. Take care of yourself.

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012