Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two Weeks Old



Raegan is now two weeks old. She currently weighs 1 lb 11 oz. The past few days have been rough for her. She had a little infection, and they are not sure what it was from. They have been treating her with antibiotics. She seems to be getting better. I think yesterday was the worst for her. She just didn't look like herself. The few times she opened her eyes she just had a glazed over look. Today she had her eyes open more, and looked better. I can't for her to get better so she can go back on her feedings, and so I can hold her again. I also want her to feel better. It makes me sad to see her sick, and the doctors poking and prodding at her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear she is feeling better :)

love,

Debbie

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012