Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Raegan's 1st Video



So today I took a short 30 second video of Raegan. I think I will do this more often. I will try next to do the video when she is a little more active.

She had a rough night last night. They have been taking blood from her to run tests, so last night they had to give her a blood transfusion. They don't give her much blood at all. They had to put an IV in to give her the blood. She had an x-ray last night and is showed that part of her bowel was thickening, so they are checking to make sure she doesn't have a virus. In the mean time they are giving her antibiotics just to be on the safe side. I think today was hard for her as well. She has an IV in one hand, and an IV in the other arm. My poor little girl. I felt so bad today. She looked so sad. I am hoping that tomorrow will be better.


I also want to say thank you again for all the people that are thinking about us and praying for her. We are very great full for that.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012