Monday, July 21, 2008

So much to do

Not enough time! So it has been a few days since I posted a blog. I have been busy. I need an extra 6 hours in the day. My brother and Aaron painted yesterday. Aaron also finished landscaping the back yard. My mom came over on Saturday and helped me clean my house. It has been nice having all the help. This week I am going to try and get Raegans room ready. I know she wont be home for a while, but it will be nice to have it done.

Any how Raegan is doing good. She is back on the c-pap machine. Her weight is up to 810 grams, translation 1 lb 12 oz. Her color looks really good compared to last week. Today was the last day for her antibiotics. Other than that things are the same with her. We will keep our fingers crossed that thing continue to go well.

Oh and I have some news to share. Raegan has a new cousin. Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law. There son Jett Landon Johnson was born today at 5:49pm. He weighs 7 lbs 3 oz and is 20.5 inches long.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012