Thursday, April 12, 2012

12/30


Day 12: Describe a typical day in your current life.

4:50am- My alarm goes off, and I rollover and hit the snooze

5:00am- My alarm goes off again, and I either turn it off or hit snooze again

5:10-5:15am-  I finally realize I have to get out of bed to be able to make it to work on time.

5:15-6:45am- I get up make sure the coffee is going, put clothes in the dryer if they need to be de-wrinkled,  take a shower, get dressed, do my hair, do my make-up, wake up Raegan try to get her out of bed, make sure she goes potty, and gets dressed, brush my teeth and Raegan's teeth, do Raegans hair, clean both of our classes, grab what I need for the day, and walk out the door. 

6:55am- Drop Raegan off at daycare

7:05am- Drive to work, and hope there is no traffic so I can be on time. 

7:30am-4:00pm- Working, and a typical work day consists of posting payments to patient accounts. A sample of what I do on the computer: -, 8#, tab, 4#, tab, tab, $, tab, code, tab, tab, $, tab, code, tab, tab, $, tab, tab, code, code, tab, enter, tab, tab, tab, enter.  I also get a couple breaks and a lunch.

4:00pm- Start my drive home and hope there isn't much traffic.

4:45-6:00pm- Get home, start dinner if my mom hasn't done so already. Eat dinner spend time with my mom and Raegan.

6:00-7:30pm- Play with Raegan, get the house cleaned up, give Raegan a bath and get her ready for bed.

7:30-7:45pm- Ready Raegan a story, and get her in bed.

7:45-10:30pm, if not later- Finish cleaning up around the house, get my lunch made, and the coffee pot ready for the morning, depending on the day either take care of my own stuff on the computer that needs to be done, or help my boyfriend with his homework.




No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012