Sunday, April 1, 2012

30 Day Challenge- Day 1

Day 1: A List of 20 Useless Things You Will Never Need To Know About Me

1. I finally followed my heart instead of my head and I believe it to be the best decision I've made in my life so far. Loving my man will be the death of me.



2.When I get nervous, my hands sweat.
 
3. Few things make me happier than a beautiful sunny day. I love sitting outside and feeling the heat from the sun heat that top layer of skin. It is thee most glorious feeling in all the world. Can't wait to move south where the weather is warm! Thought the summers here in Washington are pretty nice.

4. I have the tip of a pencil stuck in my left hand from one time I got jabbed when I was in the 4th grade. You can still see it clearly and I hope I won't end up with lead poisoning.

5. There is nothing more important to me than my friends and family :)

6. I appreciate that I can accurately determine a persons character in the first few moments of meeting them. Still haven't been proven wrong with this one, even when I've given the benefit of the doubt.

7. One of my greatest pet peeves is when I'm driving down the highway and someone has their turn-signal on in front of you and doesn't realize it is on. I attempt to pass them, but then I find myself checking in my rear view mirror to see if they still have it on or not.

8. I want to travel to Australia; I promise that I will make it there one day.

9. I served a mission for my Church in Joplin, MO. It was an incredible experience. Planning on going on a mission trip to Haiti in August.

10. I have always loved my red hair and freckles.

11. I drive a red 2003 Mazda Protege 5. It is a cute little sport wagon and I love it. It's a fun car to drive and I have never had any major problems with it since I got it in 2005.

12. I hate sharing a towel with other people. I also don't use the same towel on my face and head as I use for my body. I know strange, the BF thinks the same thing. Call me crazy if you must!

13. I love a good BLT sandwich, no mayo, but add deli style mustard.

14. I have been to every state except Florida and Alaska. My goal is to get to both places in the next 7 years.

15. I think feet are ugly, and to help with that I always get pedicures and keep my toe nails painted.

16. I love coffee

17. I don't have a fear of heights, but I have a fear of falling. I will never walk next to the edge and you can't make me!

18. My favorite color is purple, but I really love PINK.

19. I love being a mom, I love my child, I love kids. Being a mom makes me happy :)

20. I'm not a big fan of chocolate. I eat chocolate chip cookies, and brownies, but never will I eat just chocolate.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012