Friday, April 13, 2012

13/30

Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have

1. Tall men. What can I say? Lanky men make me weak in the knees.

2. Clearance. I love going to clearance sales, I am drawn to that special rack in every store I go into.

3. Warm brownie, with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.

4. Trying to do to much, and not having enough time to do it all. I hate telling people no, plain and simple.

5. My Response Time. Whether it's text message, phone call, or email - I just struggle getting back to people. I am one of those people who needs to call, text, or write the minute they receive the message. Otherwise I am forever lost on a pile of replies. So to you who have been offended by a recent lack of contact, may I offer you an apology & a reassurance that it is never intentional. And it's good to keep bugging me until you hear back.

No comments:

 

Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012